2,562 Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (18)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (22)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (15)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- McDonough Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Morrow Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hampton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Panthersville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Locust Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Redan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lithonia Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Stockbridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Stockbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Stockbridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.