602 Apartments for rent in Newnan, GA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newnan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (21)
- Newnan Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Newnan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Newnan Apartments with Pools (17)
- Newnan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Parking (5)
- Palmetto Apartments with Parking (7)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Tyrone Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (16)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (18)
- Douglasville Apartments with Parking (26)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Parking (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Newnan?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Newnan?
Newnan’s claims to fame are zombies, death and apocalypse. But don’t panic: fortunately it’s only in the fictional sense because the second season of the hit TV show “The Walking Dead” was filmed here, as was a scene from the movie “Zombieland.” Despite this link to the cool trend of zombies, Newnan is actually a very nice, normal town. You’re guaranteed a totally zombie-free life here.
Newnan is actually one of the hottest suburbs on the far outskirts of Atlanta in Coweta County. Newnan is about 30 miles southwest of Atlanta and is a quaint but rapidly growing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although the town was founded in 1828, it was mostly just a sleepy little hamlet until Atlanta started to grow astronomically and people spread out in all directions in search of more space. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Newnan apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.