371 Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA with Garages
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairburn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (8)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (4)
- Riverdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hapeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Douglasville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (5)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fairburn?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fairburn?
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
Fairburn apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.