264 Short-term Apartments for rent in Newnan, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newnan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (21)
- Newnan Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Newnan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Newnan Apartments with Parking (29)
- Newnan Apartments with Pools (17)
- Newnan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Peachtree City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairburn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lithia Springs Short-term Apartments (4)
- Jonesboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Austell Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Newnan?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Newnan?
Newnan’s claims to fame are zombies, death and apocalypse. But don’t panic: fortunately it’s only in the fictional sense because the second season of the hit TV show “The Walking Dead” was filmed here, as was a scene from the movie “Zombieland.” Despite this link to the cool trend of zombies, Newnan is actually a very nice, normal town. You’re guaranteed a totally zombie-free life here.
Newnan is actually one of the hottest suburbs on the far outskirts of Atlanta in Coweta County. Newnan is about 30 miles southwest of Atlanta and is a quaint but rapidly growing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although the town was founded in 1828, it was mostly just a sleepy little hamlet until Atlanta started to grow astronomically and people spread out in all directions in search of more space. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Newnan takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.