242 Apartments in Douglasville
- Douglasville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Douglasville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Douglasville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Douglasville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Douglasville Apartments with Parking (31)
- Douglasville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Douglasville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Douglasville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Douglasville Luxury Apartments (52)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Hiram Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (10)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Garages (13)
- Palmetto Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Douglasville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Douglasville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Douglasville?
This Atlanta suburb served as the inspiration for the songbook standard, "Over the Rainbow," which has been recorded by countless music legends including Judy Garland, Martina McBride and Frank Sinatra.See more
Douglasville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.