605 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Newnan, GA
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (13)
- Newnan Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Newnan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Newnan Apartments with Parking (18)
- Newnan Apartments with Pools (20)
- Newnan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newnan (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newnan (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newnan (21)
- Grantville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chattahoochee Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palmetto Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Tyrone Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Newnan?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Newnan?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Newnan?
Newnan’s claims to fame are zombies, death and apocalypse. But don’t panic: fortunately it’s only in the fictional sense because the second season of the hit TV show “The Walking Dead” was filmed here, as was a scene from the movie “Zombieland.” Despite this link to the cool trend of zombies, Newnan is actually a very nice, normal town. You’re guaranteed a totally zombie-free life here.
Newnan is actually one of the hottest suburbs on the far outskirts of Atlanta in Coweta County. Newnan is about 30 miles southwest of Atlanta and is a quaint but rapidly growing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although the town was founded in 1828, it was mostly just a sleepy little hamlet until Atlanta started to grow astronomically and people spread out in all directions in search of more space. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Newnan should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Newnan may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Newnan. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.