792 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fairburn (1)
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairburn (3)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Peachtree City 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fayetteville 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- College Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Chattahoochee Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Douglasville 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lithia Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fairburn?
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fairburn are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fairburn near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fairburn that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.