532 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fairburn (1)
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairburn (3)
- Union City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Peachtree City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hapeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Douglasville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lithia Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Jonesboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fairburn?
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fairburn offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fairburn, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.