155 Apartments for rent in Hiram, GA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hiram Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hiram Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hiram Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hiram Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hiram Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hiram Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hiram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hiram Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hiram Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hiram Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (8)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Douglasville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Acworth Apartments with Garages (9)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Garages (14)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (23)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hiram?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hiram?
Hiram apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.