244 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in World Golf Village, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in World Golf Village (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in World Golf Village (8)
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Balconies (12)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Garages (11)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (11)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Parking (13)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (19)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (4)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Nocatee 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fruit Cove 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- St. Augustine 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Green Cove Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Augustine Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Augustine Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palm Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Sawgrass 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Butler Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
"Eat, Drink, and be Murray!" The Murray Brothers Caddyshack, made famous by the 1980 film bearing the same name, is one of the foremost attractions in World Golf Village, second only to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
With roughly 12,310 people living in an area of 26.86 miles (2010 U.S. Census data), World Golf Village is largely uninhabited, but only because a large portion of the landscape is taken up by greens and fairways. With two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire, the area is quite popular among golf aficionados. As a result, the cost of apartments for rent tends to be on the steeper side. However, if you can handle the cost, this area is amazing to live in. With plenty of shops, a never-ending stream of visitors and all the golf you could ask for, it's hard to say no to moving here. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in World Golf Village provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in World Golf Village. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.