453 Apartments for rent in World Golf Village, FL with Pools
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Balconies (16)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Garages (14)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (10)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Parking (17)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (11)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Pools (5)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Augustine Shores Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Augustine Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (15)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Pools (11)
- Butler Beach Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in World Golf Village?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in World Golf Village?
"Eat, Drink, and be Murray!" The Murray Brothers Caddyshack, made famous by the 1980 film bearing the same name, is one of the foremost attractions in World Golf Village, second only to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
With roughly 12,310 people living in an area of 26.86 miles (2010 U.S. Census data), World Golf Village is largely uninhabited, but only because a large portion of the landscape is taken up by greens and fairways. With two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire, the area is quite popular among golf aficionados. As a result, the cost of apartments for rent tends to be on the steeper side. However, if you can handle the cost, this area is amazing to live in. With plenty of shops, a never-ending stream of visitors and all the golf you could ask for, it's hard to say no to moving here. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in World Golf Village means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in World Golf Village could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.