1,342 Apartments for rent in Wilton Manors, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Parking (20)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Pools (17)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Wilton Manors Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Wilton Manors Furnished Apartments (8)
- Wilton Manors Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (287)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Sea Ranch Lakes Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (138)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (34)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Balconies (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wilton Manors?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wilton Manors?
Wilton Manors, Florida, is nicknamed the "Island City" for a reason. The city offers spectacular outdoor recreational activities with easy access. From kayaking and fishing to sailing and hiking, Island City has something for every resident.
Wilton Manors is a small city in Broward County, Florida, with a 2010 population of 11,632. Not incorporated until 1947, Wilton Manors is notable for its numerous waterways that appear to divide the city into two. In recent years, the city has gone through a major revitalization project that has led to the creation of many new homes and the construction of several shopping centers designed to grow the economy. Known for its easy access to outdoor recreation, Wilton Manors offers residents the use of a town boat ramp and a boardwalk for observing nature and much more. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wilton Manors renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.