923 Apartments for rent in West Miami, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Miami Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Miami Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Parking (7)
- West Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Virginia Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sunset Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in West Miami?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in West Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Miami?
What a gamble: In 1947, the city was incorporated by four businessmen who invested $400 dollars each so that they could avoid losing out on their gambling rooms and extended cocktail hours, which Dade County were pushing to eliminate and reduce.
The city itself -- well, if you can really call it a city -- started off with about 700 people, but has now climbed up to roughly 6,000, as per the 2010 U.S. Census. It has pretty high standards as both a business and residential community and is brilliantly located for anyone working in the wider Miami area, with Downtown Miami, Bicentennial Park and Miami Beach just a few minutes to the east. There are about 2,000 homes and apartments in the city, with about two thirds of them being owner occupied and most of the rest rented out. Predominantly, the area is home to detached family homes, with make up about 70% of the housing market, although there are also a few high-rise apartments for those looking for one-bedroom apartments and other places for rent. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for West Miami renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.