130 Apartments in New Port Richey
- New Port Richey Apartments with Balconies (10)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Garages (9)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Parking (13)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- New Port Richey Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- New Port Richey Furnished Apartments (4)
- New Port Richey Luxury Apartments (29)
- New Port Richey Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Pools (3)
- Port Richey Apartments with Pools (7)
- Elfers Apartments with Pools (1)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Pools (4)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bayonet Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- Trinity Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Pools (14)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Port Richey?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Port Richey?
Life in sunny Florida is always fun. Finding a perfect property rental, on the other hand, takes a bit of research. Lucky for you, we've got plenty of info here for renting and living in the fine little city of New Port Richey. So, read on and you'll be on your way to your New Port Richey life in no time. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Port Richey means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Port Richey could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.