1,940 Apartments for rent in University Park, FL with Balconies
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westchester Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Tamiami Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (21)
Formerly the Tamiami airport, University Park expanded so quickly the airport had to be moved to the southwest to make room for residents.
University Park is a small town of 26,995 people in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The Town is home to the ### 1 Golf Course in Southwest Florida, the dreamy University Park Country Club! The town is also near Sarasota, a popular resort destination and there are plenty of fun and exciting things to do nearby such as the Marie Selby Botanical Garden and the G Wiz Science Museum. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for University Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.