399 Apartments for rent in Tequesta, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tequesta Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Tequesta Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tequesta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tequesta Apartments with Parking (13)
- Tequesta Apartments with Pools (13)
- Tequesta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Tequesta Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tequesta Furnished Apartments (10)
- Tequesta Luxury Apartments (2)
- Tequesta Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (47)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (61)
- The Acreage Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Tequesta?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Tequesta?
Tequesta is the home of legends. From actor Burt Reynolds to major leaguer Keith Hernandez to NFL Hall of Famer Joe Namath to PGA stars Mark Calcavecchia and Steve Morris, this little village has produced some major talent.
Once the home to the Native American tribe by the same name, Tequesta is an incorporated beachside village located along U.S. Route 1, just west of the Jupiter Inlet Colony and just north of Palm Beach. At the last census, 5,600 people shared this 2.2 square mile urban area, which includes sections of the mainland as well as some of JuniperIsland. Tequesta is in the northern part of Palm BeachCounty. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Tequesta renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.