71 Studio Apartments for Rent in St. Petersburg, FL
- Furnished Studio Apartments in St. Petersburg (5)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in St. Petersburg (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in St. Petersburg (18)
- St. Petersburg Accessible Apartments (21)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Balconies (113)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Garages (70)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (53)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Parking (160)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Pools (88)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- St. Petersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments (33)
- St. Petersburg Luxury Apartments (212)
- St. Petersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (177)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Petersburg (7)
- Gulfport Studio Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena Studio Apartments (1)
- Treasure Island Studio Apartments (1)
- Largo Studio Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Studio Apartments (3)
- Safety Harbor Studio Apartments (1)
- Apollo Beach Studio Apartments (1)
- Westchase Studio Apartments (2)
- Tampa Studio Apartments (36)
- Bradenton Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in St. Petersburg?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Petersburg?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in St. Petersburg?
If you’re looking for the apartment guide to St. Petersburg, Russia, please accept our sincerest apologies as this guide pertains exclusively to its Florida-centered counterpart. But wait! (Podozhdite!) Read on and you’ll discover some nifty nuggets about renting in Florida’s fourth largest city; one that’s always been a popular place for retirees, but also boasts an excellent arts scene along with beautiful beaches and 360 days of sunshine per year.
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Petersburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of St. Petersburg living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in St. Petersburg during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.