178 Studio Apartments for rent in Riverview, FL
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Riverview (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Riverview (2)
- Riverview Accessible Apartments (7)
- Riverview Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Riverview Apartments with Garages (59)
- Riverview Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Riverview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Riverview Apartments with Parking (71)
- Riverview Apartments with Pools (63)
- Riverview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Riverview Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Riverview Furnished Apartments (2)
- Riverview Luxury Apartments (91)
- Riverview Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Riverview (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Riverview?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Riverview?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Riverview?
Golf, Busch Gardens, picture-perfect locales - sound enticing? Look no further than Riverview, Florida.
As per the 2010 census, 71,050 people reside in 27,513 households in the 24.4 sq. km area of Riverview, a southern suburb of Tampa. With many educational institutions in the vicinity, an air quality index of 81.8%, a vibrant community life with plenty of movie theaters, bars, and libraries, a staggering 2011 golf courses, and the fabled tropical climate, Riverview beats the combined average of all the top 100 best places to live. Where else can you watch both sunset and sunrise over the water and go on cruises without having to buy airline tickets for the family to get to the ship? See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Riverview living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Riverview during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.