504 Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (6)
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (7)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (7)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (11)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (9)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Miami Luxury Apartments (1)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Westchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in South Miami?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Miami offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in South Miami. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Miami can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.