274 Studio Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (13)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (7)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Studio Apartments (3)
- Coral Gables Studio Apartments (5)
- Coral Terrace Studio Apartments (3)
- West Miami Studio Apartments (2)
- Westchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Bay Studio Apartments (2)
- Miami Studio Apartments (85)
- West Perrine Studio Apartments (1)
- Doral Studio Apartments (9)
- Brownsville Studio Apartments (1)
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of South Miami living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in South Miami during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.