431 Apartments for rent in Sarasota Springs, FL with Balconies
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Parking (10)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Pools (13)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Sarasota Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sarasota Springs Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sarasota Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fruitville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- The Meadows Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Desoto Lakes Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sarasota Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sarasota Springs?
"I've been lucky, got to travel this great land, from the mountains of Montana to the Sarasota sands" - Nothing Comes Close, Alabama
The name Sarasota conjures up all the best images of white-sand beaches and the Gulf of Mexico. Sarasota is like a dream to many people, and some don't want that dream to end -- which is why a little more than 14,000 people call it their permanent residence. Sarasota Springs is not an incorporated town or city, but part of the greater Sarasota area and all that it has to offer. If you love the sand and the sea, there is no better place to search for an apartment. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sarasota Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.