167 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Royal Palm Beach (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Royal Palm Beach (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Royal Palm Beach (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (32)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (33)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (38)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Royal Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Royal Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Loxahatchee Groves Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wellington Furnished Apartments (115)
- The Acreage Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (78)
- Greenacres Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westgate Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (81)
- Lake Clarke Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Royal Palm Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Royal Palm Beach?
Friedland is perhaps most famous for selling over 3,750 acres of land to Lefcourt Corporation back in the 1950s. Not impressed? You should've seen the deal they got!
If you enjoy wide open spaces, a focus on nature, designer boutiques and great places to eat, and have plenty of cash, Royal Palm Beach is the place to take up residence. You will certainly need a decent amount of cash, whether you are looking for an apartment to rent or a home for rent, since the cost of living in the city is 11.84 percent higher than the national average. See more
Furnished apartments in Royal Palm Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Royal Palm Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.