264 Furnished Apartments for rent in The Acreage, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in The Acreage (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in The Acreage (2)
- The Acreage Apartments with Balconies (23)
- The Acreage Apartments with Garages (18)
- The Acreage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Acreage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Acreage Apartments with Parking (31)
- The Acreage Apartments with Pools (13)
- The Acreage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- The Acreage Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- The Acreage Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Loxahatchee Groves Furnished Apartments (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Wellington Furnished Apartments (82)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (69)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (70)
- Jupiter Farms Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenacres Furnished Apartments (6)
- Riviera Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Lake Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in The Acreage?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in The Acreage?
An exotic escape from city life, The Acreage is a haven for alpacas, ibis, iguanas and peacocks!
The Acreage is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, that sits on the eastern portion of the county. It’s a very rural area with lots of dirt roads and woodsy areas but it is actually a suburban oasis that many people prefer over the noisier and more populated cities nearby. See more
Furnished apartments in The Acreage can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in The Acreage as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.