217 Furnished Apartments for rent in North Palm Beach, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Palm Beach (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Palm Beach (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Palm Beach (2)
- North Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (25)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (21)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- North Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- North Palm Beach Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- North Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (6)
- North Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lake Park Furnished Apartments (4)
- Riviera Beach Furnished Apartments (15)
- Palm Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (5)
- Juno Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (70)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (81)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (64)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (29)
- Tequesta Furnished Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in North Palm Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in North Palm Beach?
"The Parker drawbridge was completed in 1926. Our first pioneer family to live year-round on the mainland in the Village of NPB were the Parker family. The county built his house on stilts just east of the bridge." (North Palm Beach 50th Anniversary Booklet)
Hearing the words "palm" and "beach" make you want to dig out the bathing suit and find the nearest bottle of sunscreen. Don't get the idea this place is "au naturel." Incorporated in 1956, it took dredging, highway building and general destruction of the mangrove swamps and farmland to create the original community. Cut them some slack, though, because the EPA didn't even exist then. The early developers didn't have anyone telling them that destroying a natural environment to build ritzy neighborhoods is a big no-no. So today's 12,015 residents can sip martinis on their balconies with clear consciences. See more
Furnished apartments in North Palm Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in North Palm Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.