318 Apartments in Royal Palm Beach
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Royal Palm Beach (16)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Royal Palm Beach (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Royal Palm Beach (6)
- Royal Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (29)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (35)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (23)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Royal Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Royal Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Royal Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Loxahatchee Groves 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Wellington 3 Bedroom Apartments (83)
- The Acreage 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Lake Belvedere Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (101)
- Greenacres 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Palm Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Palm Beach Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (100)
- Mangonia Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Clarke Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Friedland is perhaps most famous for selling over 3,750 acres of land to Lefcourt Corporation back in the 1950s. Not impressed? You should've seen the deal they got!
If you enjoy wide open spaces, a focus on nature, designer boutiques and great places to eat, and have plenty of cash, Royal Palm Beach is the place to take up residence. You will certainly need a decent amount of cash, whether you are looking for an apartment to rent or a home for rent, since the cost of living in the city is 11.84 percent higher than the national average. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Royal Palm Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Royal Palm Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.