345 Apartments for rent in Rockledge, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockledge (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockledge (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockledge (5)
- Rockledge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rockledge Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rockledge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rockledge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (9)
- Rockledge Apartments with Pools (13)
- Rockledge Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rockledge Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Viera East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cocoa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Viera West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- June Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rockledge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rockledge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockledge?
"Into the arms of Florida, Sailing down a highway." (- Patty Griffin)
Rockledge is the oldest city in Brevard County, Florida! It has a population of 24,920, and its name comes from the ledges of coquina rock that line the Indian River within it. It’s a warm and humid city that attracts more folks in the winter when it cools down a bit. There are a number of museums and places of historical significance here, such as the H.S. Williams House and Persimmon Mound. It also boasts a number of lovely parks and docks and lots of recreational activities. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rockledge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rockledge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rockledge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.