160 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Punta Gorda, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (4)
- Punta Gorda Accessible Apartments (2)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Garages (16)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Parking (28)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Pools (28)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Punta Gorda Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Punta Gorda Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Charlotte Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Charlotte Harbor Furnished Apartments (6)
- Harbour Heights Furnished Apartments (4)
- Port Charlotte Furnished Apartments (20)
- Burnt Store Marina Furnished Apartments (5)
- North Port Furnished Apartments (30)
- Rotonda Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bokeelia Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (112)
- Matlacha Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Punta Gorda?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Punta Gorda?
Punta Gorda, a pretty little community on Florida's southeast coast, earned its "15 minutes of fame" on August 13, 2004, when it was almost destroyed by a killer Category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Charley scored a direct hit and left the town in shreds (albeit temporarily).
Located where the Peace River joins Charlotte Harbor, this town's name means "fat point," and for much of its early history it was a rough-and-tumble frontier town, relying on the phosphate trade for its livelihood. Its scrappy past, with a reputation for somewhat shady characters and a predilection for murder in the years between 1890 and 1905, may have given it the grit to rebuild after Charley. See more
Furnished apartments in Punta Gorda can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Punta Gorda as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.