245 Furnished Apartments for rent in North Fort Myers, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Fort Myers (9)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Fort Myers (2)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Balconies (24)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (21)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (12)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Parking (33)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Pools (23)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- North Fort Myers Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Fort Myers Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (59)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (76)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (8)
- McGregor Furnished Apartments (7)
- Gateway Furnished Apartments (9)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (13)
- Burnt Store Marina Furnished Apartments (4)
- Iona Furnished Apartments (16)
- Lehigh Acres Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in North Fort Myers?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in North Fort Myers?
Though Florida is a southern state, it's not often looked at as a haven for country music icons. Nevertheless, superstar Mindy McCready hails from this urban oasis!
If you are looking for a great place to live in Florida that will not break the bank, North Fort Myers is the perfect place for you! This small city on the eastside of the panhandle is the perfect place to live if you are starting out, retiring or somewhere in between. With a thriving economy, beautiful weather and plenty to see and do, North Fort Myers will captivate you from the moment you arrive and never let you go. This area is also well known for being on the down low as a place for those on Spring Break to flock each year, so you know it is a happening place that is both serene and trendy. See more
Furnished apartments in North Fort Myers can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in North Fort Myers as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.