102 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Punta Gorda, FL
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (7)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Garages (19)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Parking (26)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Pools (21)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Punta Gorda Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (10)
- Charlotte Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harbour Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- North Port Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Rotonda Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (152)
- Matlacha Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Fort Myers Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Punta Gorda?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Punta Gorda?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Punta Gorda?
Punta Gorda, a pretty little community on Florida's southeast coast, earned its "15 minutes of fame" on August 13, 2004, when it was almost destroyed by a killer Category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Charley scored a direct hit and left the town in shreds (albeit temporarily).
Located where the Peace River joins Charlotte Harbor, this town's name means "fat point," and for much of its early history it was a rough-and-tumble frontier town, relying on the phosphate trade for its livelihood. Its scrappy past, with a reputation for somewhat shady characters and a predilection for murder in the years between 1890 and 1905, may have given it the grit to rebuild after Charley. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Punta Gorda should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Punta Gorda may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Punta Gorda. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.