147 Furnished Apartments for Rent in North Port, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Port (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Port (14)
- North Port Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Port Apartments with Balconies (59)
- North Port Apartments with Garages (80)
- North Port Apartments with Gyms (30)
- North Port Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- North Port Apartments with Parking (85)
- North Port Apartments with Pools (63)
- North Port Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- North Port Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- North Port Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Port Charlotte Furnished Apartments (19)
- Charlotte Harbor Furnished Apartments (7)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Rotonda Furnished Apartments (7)
- Harbour Heights Furnished Apartments (4)
- Venice Gardens Furnished Apartments (4)
- Charlotte Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (10)
- South Venice Furnished Apartments (11)
- Venice Furnished Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in North Port?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in North Port?
You told me that you had a plan /Let's emigrate south to Sarasota /Where the marlin fishing never lets up /Until you want it to end -- from "Phantasies" by Stephen Malkmus
Here's the plan: Emigrate to the Sunshine State--the name says it all. Plop yourself along the Florida's Gulf Coast in North Port. Oh, and if you are so inclined, enjoy some fishing along nearby Charlotte Harbor.Sounds like a good plan, right? Thought so. North Port is a smallish city in Sarasota County. Its a thriving and accessible community that sits right between Tampa and Fort Myers; the trip to either metro area is a breeze. It can be a humid, hot, and sticky breeze, for sure. Still, North Port has lots to offer its residents. See more
Furnished apartments in North Port can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in North Port as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.