164 Apartments for rent in Punta Gorda, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Punta Gorda (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Punta Gorda (16)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Garages (20)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Parking (26)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Pools (24)
- Punta Gorda Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (10)
- Punta Gorda Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Charlotte Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Harbour Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- North Port Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Rotonda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (227)
- Matlacha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Punta Gorda?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Punta Gorda?
Punta Gorda, a pretty little community on Florida's southeast coast, earned its "15 minutes of fame" on August 13, 2004, when it was almost destroyed by a killer Category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Charley scored a direct hit and left the town in shreds (albeit temporarily).
Located where the Peace River joins Charlotte Harbor, this town's name means "fat point," and for much of its early history it was a rough-and-tumble frontier town, relying on the phosphate trade for its livelihood. Its scrappy past, with a reputation for somewhat shady characters and a predilection for murder in the years between 1890 and 1905, may have given it the grit to rebuild after Charley. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Punta Gorda offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Punta Gorda. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Punta Gorda can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.