161 Apartments for Rent in Port Orange, FL with Pools
- Port Orange Accessible Apartments (6)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Port Orange Apartments with Garages (22)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (25)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (5)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- South Daytona Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Pools (6)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (11)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Pools (43)
- Glencoe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Pools (51)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Edgewater Apartments with Pools (8)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Port Orange?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Port Orange means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Port Orange could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.