476 Apartments for rent in Port Orange, FL with Garages
- Port Orange Accessible Apartments (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (13)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (3)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Daytona Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Garages (3)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (5)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Garages (18)
- Glencoe Apartments with Garages (2)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Garages (31)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Garages (23)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (13)
- Deltona Apartments with Garages (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Port Orange?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Port Orange?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
Port Orange apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.