156 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Port Orange, FL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (12)
- Port Orange Accessible Apartments (6)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Port Orange Apartments with Garages (23)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (26)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (18)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (4)
- South Daytona Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Daytona Beach Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Smyrna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Glencoe Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Daytona Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Holly Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Edgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ormond Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Deltona Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Port Orange?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Port Orange?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Port Orange should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Port Orange may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Port Orange. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.