558 Apartments for rent in Orange City, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orange City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Orange City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Orange City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Orange City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Orange City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Orange City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Orange City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- DeBary Apartments with Pools (6)
- Deltona Apartments with Pools (9)
- DeLand Apartments with Pools (14)
- West DeLand Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sanford Apartments with Pools (40)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Pools (14)
- Longwood Apartments with Pools (11)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (18)
- Samsula-Spruce Creek Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Orange City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Orange City?
First incorporated as a city back in 1882, Orange City was given its name because of all the orange groves planted in the city and the surrounding area. In 1894 and 1895, the Big Freeze destroyed the citrus industry in Orange City, and nearly all of citrus industry in the State of Florida.
If you are considering a move to Orange City, you won't need to give yourself as much time as you'd need when migrating to other locations (we'll wait while you breathe that sigh of relief). Orange City has a variety of living spaces that seem to enjoy a higher rate of availability than the average unit in this region. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get a head start though, since Florida is a destination as a whole due to the weather, so start looking a few months ahead of a planned move. Also keep in mind that the population in Orange City is growing at a significant rate. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Orange City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Orange City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.