56 Furnished Apartments for rent in Port Orange, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (1)
- Port Orange Accessible Apartments (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Port Orange Apartments with Garages (11)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (16)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Daytona Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ponce Inlet Furnished Apartments (2)
- Daytona Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (6)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (16)
- Daytona Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Holly Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (8)
- Flagler Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Sanford Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Port Orange?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Port Orange?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
Furnished apartments in Port Orange can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Port Orange as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.