190 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Port Orange, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Orange (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port Orange (4)
- Port Orange Accessible Apartments (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Port Orange Apartments with Garages (11)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (16)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (3)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Daytona 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Smyrna Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Daytona Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Ormond Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orange City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sanford 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lake Mary 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oviedo 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Longwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Port Orange?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Port Orange?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Port Orange offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Port Orange, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.