112 Apartments for rent in Lake Wales, FL with Garages
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Garages (23)
- Haines City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (46)
- Davenport Apartments with Garages (10)
- Auburndale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highland City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Avon Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (25)
- Medulla Apartments with Garages (4)
The city of Lake Wales is situated in the middle of a long, narrow region of Florida, which is known as the Lake Wales Ridge. The ridge was apparently the very first part of the Florida Peninsula to rise up above sea level, initially as a series of small sandy archipelagos, not unlike the Florida Keys of today.
The city of Lake Wales is located in Polk County, east of Tampa and west of Lake Kissimmee. From the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was estimated to be just over 14,200. A combination of outdoor leisure and quality amenities makes Lake Wales worth a visit. See more
Lake Wales apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.