315 Apartments for rent in Pembroke Pines, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (154)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Garages (130)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Gyms (104)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (175)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- Pembroke Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Pembroke Pines Furnished Apartments (18)
- Pembroke Pines Luxury Apartments (253)
- Pembroke Pines Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Miramar Apartments with Parking (146)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cooper City Apartments with Parking (35)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (38)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (91)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Parking (36)
- Weston Apartments with Parking (122)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (32)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plantation Apartments with Parking (109)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Pembroke Pines?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Pembroke Pines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pembroke Pines?
Nestled in perpetually sunny South Florida within stone’s throw of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines community has emerged in recent years as the Sunshine State’s fastest-growing ‘burb. Want to live the easy-breezy life in the double-P? Well, why else would you be here? Just peruse the following Qs and As and you’ll be living the good life with Pembroke Pines’ finest in a hot New York … er, South Florida … minute!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pembroke Pines? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Pembroke Pines apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.