271 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Oviedo, FL
- Oviedo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oviedo Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Oviedo Apartments with Garages (7)
- Oviedo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oviedo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Oviedo Apartments with Parking (8)
- Oviedo Apartments with Pools (9)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Oviedo Furnished Apartments (3)
- Oviedo Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- University Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winter Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Goldenrod Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Casselberry Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Alafaya Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Azalea Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Fern Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Winter Park Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Longwood Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
Oviedo, FL: home to Olympian Jennifer Barringer, who holds the American record for Steeplechase.
Oviedo, named because of the sound, was founded near Lake Charm, a small farming community in central Florida's Seminole County. When residents first arrived the community established a post office with a Spanish name to match the Spanish name of its state. Residents here have held onto their roots, and they embrace the country living ways of old in spite of booming economic growth. Festivals and small town quirkiness preserve the character that has been part of this community since its beginnings.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oviedo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Oviedo that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.