1,573 Short-term Apartments for rent in Oviedo, FL
- Oviedo Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oviedo Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Oviedo Apartments with Garages (11)
- Oviedo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oviedo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oviedo Apartments with Parking (12)
- Oviedo Apartments with Pools (14)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Oviedo Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oviedo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Oviedo Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Winter Springs Short-term Apartments (3)
- Casselberry Short-term Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Short-term Apartments (4)
- Azalea Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sanford Short-term Apartments (8)
- Winter Park Short-term Apartments (8)
- Longwood Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lake Mary Short-term Apartments (2)
- Maitland Short-term Apartments (6)
- Altamonte Springs Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Oviedo?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Oviedo?
Oviedo, FL: home to Olympian Jennifer Barringer, who holds the American record for Steeplechase.
Oviedo, named because of the sound, was founded near Lake Charm, a small farming community in central Florida's Seminole County. When residents first arrived the community established a post office with a Spanish name to match the Spanish name of its state. Residents here have held onto their roots, and they embrace the country living ways of old in spite of booming economic growth. Festivals and small town quirkiness preserve the character that has been part of this community since its beginnings.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oviedo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Oviedo takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.