148 Apartments for Rent in Ormond Beach, FL with Balconies
- Ormond Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Ormond Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ormond Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ormond Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Balconies (54)
- South Daytona Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Flagler Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Palm Coast Apartments with Balconies (106)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (58)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ormond Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ormond Beach?
"I'm back to livin' Floridays / Blue skies and ultra violet rays / Lookin' for better days." (- Jimmy Buffet, "Floridays")
Once the domain of the Timucuan Indians, the area wasn't inhabited until the Quakers (blown off course) landed here in 1643. They didn't make it, though, as the Native Americans destroyed their settlement. It eventually became a plantation, and now, it's one of the best places to find an apartment for rent during the summer months. In fact, many wealthy Northerners enjoy it during the cold winter. Overall, it's a suburban area with a bit of tourism thrown into the mix. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ormond Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.