278 Apartments for rent in North Port, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Port Apartments with Balconies (40)
- North Port Apartments with Garages (68)
- North Port Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Port Apartments with Parking (77)
- North Port Apartments with Pools (54)
- North Port Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- North Port Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- North Port Furnished Apartments (26)
- North Port Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Charlotte Harbor Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rotonda Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Venice Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Osprey Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Vamo Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in North Port?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in North Port?
You told me that you had a plan /Let's emigrate south to Sarasota /Where the marlin fishing never lets up /Until you want it to end -- from "Phantasies" by Stephen Malkmus
Here's the plan: Emigrate to the Sunshine State--the name says it all. Plop yourself along the Florida's Gulf Coast in North Port. Oh, and if you are so inclined, enjoy some fishing along nearby Charlotte Harbor.Sounds like a good plan, right? Thought so. North Port is a smallish city in Sarasota County. Its a thriving and accessible community that sits right between Tampa and Fort Myers; the trip to either metro area is a breeze. It can be a humid, hot, and sticky breeze, for sure. Still, North Port has lots to offer its residents. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to North Port renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.