116 Apartments for rent in North Port, FL with Garages
- North Port Apartments with Balconies (38)
- North Port Apartments with Gyms (27)
- North Port Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Port Apartments with Parking (75)
- North Port Apartments with Pools (43)
- North Port Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- North Port Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- North Port Furnished Apartments (26)
- North Port Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Garages (39)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rotonda Apartments with Garages (14)
- Harbour Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Garages (4)
- Charlotte Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Garages (18)
- South Venice Apartments with Garages (14)
- Venice Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Port?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Port?
You told me that you had a plan /Let's emigrate south to Sarasota /Where the marlin fishing never lets up /Until you want it to end -- from "Phantasies" by Stephen Malkmus
Here's the plan: Emigrate to the Sunshine State--the name says it all. Plop yourself along the Florida's Gulf Coast in North Port. Oh, and if you are so inclined, enjoy some fishing along nearby Charlotte Harbor.Sounds like a good plan, right? Thought so. North Port is a smallish city in Sarasota County. Its a thriving and accessible community that sits right between Tampa and Fort Myers; the trip to either metro area is a breeze. It can be a humid, hot, and sticky breeze, for sure. Still, North Port has lots to offer its residents. See more
North Port apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.