526 Accessible Apartments for rent in North Palm Beach, FL
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (15)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (18)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- North Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- North Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (5)
- North Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (15)
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lake Worth Accessible Apartments (1)
- Royal Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wellington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Boynton Beach Accessible Apartments (9)
- Delray Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Deerfield Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in North Palm Beach?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in North Palm Beach?
"The Parker drawbridge was completed in 1926. Our first pioneer family to live year-round on the mainland in the Village of NPB were the Parker family. The county built his house on stilts just east of the bridge." (North Palm Beach 50th Anniversary Booklet)
Hearing the words "palm" and "beach" make you want to dig out the bathing suit and find the nearest bottle of sunscreen. Don't get the idea this place is "au naturel." Incorporated in 1956, it took dredging, highway building and general destruction of the mangrove swamps and farmland to create the original community. Cut them some slack, though, because the EPA didn't even exist then. The early developers didn't have anyone telling them that destroying a natural environment to build ritzy neighborhoods is a big no-no. So today's 12,015 residents can sip martinis on their balconies with clear consciences. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in North Palm Beach with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in North Palm Beach. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.