1,804 Accessible Apartments for rent in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Parking (17)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Jacksonville Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Neptune Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Nocatee Accessible Apartments (4)
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (105)
- Fruit Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fleming Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ormond Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Jacksonville Beach?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville Beach?
"Didn't plan on hangin' out in Florida / Never was too good at standin' still / Suddenly it's lookin' like I'm gonna / Kill a few more days in Jacksonville." (Josh Turner, "Jacksonville")
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, is the type of place that makes you want to linger, and maybe even never leave. If you choose to settle here, don't be surprised if friends want to come over year-round or long-lost cousins manage to suddenly locate you_. _Jacksonville Beach, a holiday hot-spot, offers beautiful views from the beach in the hot summer months and, during the mild winters, the ocean will have to do too. Places for rent in Jacksonville Beach, Fl, are surprisingly affordable, and you can expect to pay about 10% less on average here than in the rest of Florida. On the downside, finding an available rental apartment in Jacksonville might be challenging; only a small percentage of properties offer long-term rentals. Don't be discouraged, though -- with some planning, perseverance and a mindset as bright as the Jacksonville weather, this is not impossible. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Jacksonville Beach with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Jacksonville Beach. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.