162 Condos for rent in Hollywood, FL
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (155)
- Hollywood Apartments with Garages (128)
- Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Hollywood Apartments with Parking (228)
- Hollywood Apartments with Pools (170)
- Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (143)
- Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Hollywood Furnished Apartments (95)
- Hollywood Luxury Apartments (352)
- Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Dania Beach Condos for Rent (14)
- Pembroke Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Hallandale Beach Condos for Rent (52)
- Ives Estates Condos for Rent (17)
- Ojus Condos for Rent (20)
- Aventura Condos for Rent (106)
- North Miami Beach Condos for Rent (25)
- Sunny Isles Beach Condos for Rent (83)
- Roosevelt Gardens Condos for Rent (1)
- Miami Gardens Condos for Rent (4)
Hollywood: Home to the yearly Spring Marshmallow Drop--the only place city where 30,000 marshmallows drop out of the sky.
Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood FL. is a pleasant city with an easily livable population of a little under 141,000 individuals. With a variety of different areas with varying rental costs, moving to Hollywood shouldn't be too much of a difficulty. Sure, it's not a replica of the Hollywood we all know and love, but wrestling fanatics will recognize it as the home city of WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler. That's good enough, right? Not even the weather is enough to chase people off since the average high around the summer months only sits around 90 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Hollywood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hollywood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hollywood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.