219 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Hobe Sound, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hobe Sound (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hobe Sound (2)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Hobe Sound Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hobe Sound Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hobe Sound (6)
- Port Salerno 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Tequesta 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Sewall's Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jupiter 2 Bedroom Apartments (90)
- Stuart 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Palm City 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Ocean Breeze Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Jensen Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- North River Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Juno Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hobe Sound?
A lot of celebrities live on the coast in Hobe Sound. You should see some of the houses out there. Talk about luxury. Here's a fun historical fact: a ship called the Reformation sunk here on it's way north from Jamaica, carrying with it many, many cases of rum, which is still a favorite beverage additive in this neck of the woods.
First of all, you pronounce Hobe with a long "o," as in Hooooobe Sound. And the "e" is silent. It's not Hobey Sound. Got it? Good! Second, the actual city limits of Hobe Sound are not on the Atlantic Ocean, and most of the coastline here is private access only, except for the small parking lot at the end of Bridge Road where stairs lead you down to the sand. So, when you live in Hobe Sound you'll most likely hit the beach south in Jupiter or north in Port Salerno, each of which is about 15 minutes away on US Highway 1. You'll get to know both of those areas pretty well after you move in your rental home here. Hobe Sound, with a population of about 11,500, is located on the south end of what's known as Florida's Treasure Coast, so-named for all of the ships that sank there, leaving all kinds of goodies underwater that people still, to this day, seek out. Like much of South Florida, Hobe Sound doesn't have neighborhoods with distinct names, but each side of town definitely has its own personality. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hobe Sound are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hobe Sound near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hobe Sound that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.