324 Apartments for Rent in Hobe Sound, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hobe Sound (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hobe Sound (5)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hobe Sound Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hobe Sound Luxury Apartments (1)
- Hobe Sound Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tequesta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Sewall's Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (161)
- Stuart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Palm City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Ocean Breeze Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Hobe Sound?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Hobe Sound?
A lot of celebrities live on the coast in Hobe Sound. You should see some of the houses out there. Talk about luxury. Here's a fun historical fact: a ship called the Reformation sunk here on it's way north from Jamaica, carrying with it many, many cases of rum, which is still a favorite beverage additive in this neck of the woods.
First of all, you pronounce Hobe with a long "o," as in Hooooobe Sound. And the "e" is silent. It's not Hobey Sound. Got it? Good! Second, the actual city limits of Hobe Sound are not on the Atlantic Ocean, and most of the coastline here is private access only, except for the small parking lot at the end of Bridge Road where stairs lead you down to the sand. So, when you live in Hobe Sound you'll most likely hit the beach south in Jupiter or north in Port Salerno, each of which is about 15 minutes away on US Highway 1. You'll get to know both of those areas pretty well after you move in your rental home here. Hobe Sound, with a population of about 11,500, is located on the south end of what's known as Florida's Treasure Coast, so-named for all of the ships that sank there, leaving all kinds of goodies underwater that people still, to this day, seek out. Like much of South Florida, Hobe Sound doesn't have neighborhoods with distinct names, but each side of town definitely has its own personality. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hobe Sound offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Hobe Sound. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hobe Sound can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.