104 Apartments for Rent in DeLand, FL with Balconies
- DeLand Accessible Apartments (1)
- DeLand Apartments with Garages (5)
- DeLand Apartments with Gyms (3)
- DeLand Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- DeLand Apartments with Parking (11)
- DeLand Apartments with Pools (5)
- DeLand Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- DeLand Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- DeLand Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Deltona Apartments with Balconies (17)
- DeBary Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sanford Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (19)
- South Daytona Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Glencoe Apartments with Balconies (3)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (58)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in DeLand?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in DeLand?
“Everything was there for a man who wanted to build a future for himself.” (- Ruben Marsh, circa 1841)
A town of less than 20 square miles, DeLand makes up for its size with small town pride. It boasts over 400 years of history. With a National Historical District, and with the town being home to one of the nation’s best main streets, DeLand has much to be proud of. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for DeLand renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.